Introduction

Our sons Charles George Fitzpatrick and Henry Michael Fitzpatrick were born prematurely on November 16, 2013 at a gestational age of 24 weeks and 1 day. Their "due date" was March 7th, 2014. We started this site on November 28th.

Both Aly and David will be posting to the site. While you will probably be able to tell who is writing by our writing styles, we will sign off on our entries with our initials so you will be sure of the author.

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

A Cheerier Post

Aly had a busy day at the hospital today but the status of the boys hasn't changed much. Charlie is still gaining weight well and Henry could do with growing a bit quicker.
I share Aly's position on the nurses that look after the boys but I feel that they let me down today. They had a chance to protect the children from the future embarrassment of having photos taken dressed like this;


(D)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my heart. I can't. This is too much cuteness for one blog post. Too. much. cuteness. Thank you. My Valentine came early.

    ReplyDelete