Introduction

Our sons Charles George Fitzpatrick and Henry Michael Fitzpatrick were born prematurely on November 16, 2013 at a gestational age of 24 weeks and 1 day. Their "due date" was March 7th, 2014. We started this site on November 28th.

Both Aly and David will be posting to the site. While you will probably be able to tell who is writing by our writing styles, we will sign off on our entries with our initials so you will be sure of the author.

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Competing for Nicest Person

Remember my photography volunteers? It's Thursday, so they're back. There's a commercial (yes, UK friends, I said "commercial") for AT&T that makes me smile where the kid is asked if she is "competing for cutest kid". I thought about it today when we were speaking to the photography volunteer because I think that she must be competing for nicest person - and we come across a lot of nice people here. We learned that we can go and sit with the volunteers and make our own little cards, if we like. Before I could even say "thanks, but that's really not our scene", Aly was squealing with delight and saying we would love to. I think I will be working in the office next week.

That said, it is true that I do really like their work and, as promised, here it is;

Here's how the windowsill of their room is shaping up;




Here's Charlie;


And Henry;
(D)

2 comments:

  1. Look at Charlie striking a pose for the camera! What a cutie! And handsome Mr. Henry with more hair on his head than Rashaad! These two are adorable, Aly & David! Well done! Sending lots of Gambrell love, hugs, and support your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Work it Charlie, work it. Ummm uniting crafts WITH pictures of beautiful babies? This seems like a no brainer to me too. Another reason why I am going to visit Aly one day and we will have more fun then a pig in...slop...

    ReplyDelete